SPI for EMC Documentum
ComTrade's SPI for EMC Documentum is an HP Certified Smart Plug-in that leverages HP Operations Manager to provide day to day monitoring and management of your EMC Documentum environment.
Within the HP Operations Manager console, SPI for EMC Documentum provides an overview of the complete distributed EMC Documentum estate and the impact individual components have on business critical services. It helps optimize and present system performance data – from infrastructure resource consumption to end-user response times on key business transactions. Learn more about key benefits
Check how SPI for for EMC Documentum can help you - download the evaluation version
Business Service Assurance for Your Critical EMC Documentum Applications
- complete graphical representation of your EMC Documentum environment and its hierarchical organization
- automatic discovery of your EMC Documentum environment
- service management is based on measurement, tracking, and reporting business transactions from beginning to end
- policies define what, how, and when is monitored in your EMC Documentum environment
- policies also provide advanced features for detecting and resolving issues in your EMC Documentum environment , and enable to define automated actions for resolving specific issues
- integrated tools (Windows) or applications (UNIX) enable you to inspect, analyze, and manage your EMC Documentum environment, check the current status of the environment, and react to issues in your environment
- collected system performance data is represented in graphs or as web-based reports
Read more about key features
SPI for EMC Documentum is compatible with EMC Documentum family and with HP Operations Manager within HP Operations Center.
Content Server 5.3, 6.0, 6.5, 6.6, 6.7
FAST Index Server 6.0, 6.5, 6.6
xPlore 1.0, 1.1
HP Operations Manager for UNIX 8.1x, 8.2x, 8.3x, 9.0, 9.10
HP Operations Manager for Windows 8.0, 8.1x, 9.0
If you need more information, fill the form on the product download page
or contact us at email@example.com.
Delivering on the Promise of Content Management
SPI for EMC Documentum empowers you to proactively manage your environment – it helps you identify and resolve bottlenecks, detect potential problems long before they reach your customers, and predict future performance constraints.
Need more information? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org